This Accessibility Statement relates to the website geologicalservice.eu.
To meet accessibility requirements, some system adjustments were implemented, such as:
- responsive design (content layout adjusted screen resolution),
- display of content for users of assistive technology (e.g., screen reader, Braille display)
- keyboard navigation (adjusted for users who cannot use a computer mouse),
- sufficient colour contrasts (between the text and the background colour),
- predictable website operation,
- images equipped with alternative text,
- enabled usage of different heading levels.
Level of Congruity
The website geologicalservice.eu is partially in line with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act due to exceptions (inaccessible content) stated hereinafter.
We constantly monitor the accessibility of the website geologicalservice.eu and regularly improve particular elements of accessibility. Nevertheless, in the current phase of website adjustment, some published content does not comply with all the requirements regarding accessibility as stipulated by the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Examples of such content are:
- scanned documents in PDF format,
- different complex data tables.
Preparation of the Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 15 March, 2023, on the basis of self-evaluation.